KNBF is Norway's largest association of local boat unions and personal
members. So far more than 370 local boat unions with 47.000 members are
connected to KNBF, either by their own boat union or directly as a
KNBF is divided into
seven regions and leaders of these regions, together with the president,
vice president and CFO, form the central board.
Our work can be divided into three key
- Better conditions for boat owners in
- Safety at sea.
- Climate and
- KNBF works for
the boat owners interests against politicians and
- KNBF has become a remiss organization for the
authorities in all matters concerning use of private boats.
speak for the boat owners in media.
- KNBF have a leading position
in the Norwegian Boat Survey (Båtlivundersøkelsen 2012 and 2018): Look
at video here
are member of:
- Nordic Boat Counsil (Nordiska
- European Boating Association (EBA)